PART ONE. INTRODUCTION.
- Structure of This Guide
- Checklist of Legal Issues for Contests and Sweepstakes
PART TWO. OVERVIEW.
- Deciding on a Contest or a Sweepstakes
- Administering the Promotion and Preparing Official Rules
- Selecting the Winner and Awarding the Prize
- Offering Promotions Online and via Social Media
- Handling Specific Types of Promotions
- Handling Copyright, Intellectual Property, and Rights
- Offering Promotions for Charitable Causes
- Resolving Problems
PART THREE. SUMMARIES OF STATE LAWS.
- A separate summary for each state outlining the specific laws most relevant to promotions in that state.
See Full Table of Contents
- Appendix A. Tables of State Information
- Appendix B. Glossary of Terms